Thursday, June 05, 2008

Girls Day Out

Yesterday, Babe and I and Lara Santiago went to see the Sex And The City movie. It was fairly entertaining, but it did not make me cry like it did some of my other friends who had already seen it. I think Babe and Lara liked it, too.

Afterwards we went to Panera Bread for some lunch and girl talk. Babe also snagged the world's largest straw.

Today we're having more lunch and girl talk, this time including such fabulous girls as Roxanne St. Claire and Jax. Of course, what happens at lunch, stays at lunch.

Be jealous.

5 comments:

  1. Only fairly? Did you laugh at least or really like Dante? yum! Samantha's dog looks like Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it was fun, but I wasn't over the top in love with it like a lot of other chicks. I never watched the series except for maybe a handful of episodes, so that might be part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo jealous! Not of the movie. I was always just "meh" on the series, but you're having so much fun with Babe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo jealous. I want to hang with you and Jax and Rocki!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You missed all the fun Louisa..we had mojitos and were dancing on the table and showing boobage..oh, was I supposed to keep it a secret? LOL

    ReplyDelete