Monday, May 10, 2010

Beautiful Cat Needs Great Home

If anyone knows anybody in the Spacecoast area of Florida who might be interested in a great cat, email me.

Max, the cat you've seen many times on my Caturday posts, needs a wonderful home to adopt him.

Here's the story: he was originally meant for my niece but after going to live with her, it seemed she was allergic to him, so he came to live with us and did fine until we adopted two new cats, Jack and Finn. They wanted to be friends with him, but he wasn't having it. So, he went back to live with my sister-in-law and niece, but this time it turned out my SIL was the one who was really allergic to him. (My niece had something else going on.)

He came back to us and now clearly needs to be an only cat. He's sweet as can be with Hotrod and me, but bring another cat into the picture and he gets super freaked out. We're heartbroken we can't keep him. He's a great companion, very affectionate and loves to play. He just can't abide other cats. I have no idea how he would respond to a dog, but he did live just fine with some birds.

If you know anyone who might be interested, leave me a note in the comments and we'll talk. I'd love for him to go to someone we know or to a home that came highly recommended.

6 comments:

  1. He's beautiful. He would hate it at my house - too many cats!

    I hope you find a home for him soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that must be hard for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got family in FL, as you know, and I'll put the word out. :) I'll be in touch if there's any interest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, that's too bad. I hope you find him a home soon.

    I have two cats and one disappeared on us, I miss Baron.

    Speaking of allergies, the only animal on the planet I'm not allergic to is cats.

    Which is odd, because most people seem to have cat allergies.

    Janice~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I hope he finds a good home soon. I understand being a loner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, I'm so sorry, Kristen. I wish I knew someone around in FL who could take him. He looks like such a boo. I hope you find a good home for him soon.

    ReplyDelete